Thursday, October 10, 2013

Erotic Short Story: Masquerade

(Author's Note: This is a short story from a small pamphlet of short stories I've written. It is available as a e-book for Kindle at Amazon.com. But I offer this one for free just because. ;) )

Masquerade
It took me some time for my eyes to adjust to the light. The lighting in the main hall of the playhouse wasn’t dark, but it was very dim. It wasn’t my first time here, but this was a new event that the owners were trying tonight.

I discreetly pulled the invitation from my pocket and finding a lighted nook, I read it again:


Let’s play “The Masquerade Match Game”
Make sure you’re wearing the proper colors.
Your assigned colors are: Black & Red.
Wear a yellow rose.
Your match is: submissive.


So my objective was clear. I placed the invitation into my pocket, adjusted the mask covering the top half of my face, and began to survey the room.

The tension in the air was thick as the crowd began to mix and mingle; looking at each other’s clothing to see who went together.

I spotted her quickly. She was quite stunning, in a red velvet corset and a black leather mini skirt. A yellow rose was in her auburn hair, and a white mask was covering her face from her eyebrows to the bridge of her nose.

Taking advantage of the shadows and my black suit, I crossed the room, approaching her from behind. I took my yellow rose off of my lapel with my left hand. I reached over with my right hand and placed it around her neck, holding the rose out in front of her so that she could see it.

She backed into me slightly. I could feel her pulse quicken through the hand I had on her throat, her breathing become erratic.

I leaned over her and whispered in her ear, “Simply stunning.” I then nibbled on her ear lobe while she sighed.

“Take the flower from me right now,” I said in an even, yet commanding voice, “and in five minutes, I want to see you alone. Go up to the second floor and enter the third door on your left.” She took the flower from me and I left her immediately.

I checked my watch. Exactly five minutes after I left her, she entered the room, eyes downcast. I was sitting in the lone chair in the room, directly across from the door. A queen sized bed was in one corner of the room, freshly made.

“I appreciate your promptness.”

“Yes, Sir,” she said, eyes still gazing at the floor. She had entered the room and shut the door behind her, but had not moved at all.

“Come here,” I said, beckoning her over to me with two fingers. She crossed the room, hands folded behind her.

“I want you to look at me,” I said as I stood up.

She gazed up, her hazel eyes meeting my dark brown ones.

“You do take orders very well, my dear,” I said, trying to keep my voice even as I stared into her eyes. I reached out and touched her cheek as our faces moved closer together.

Our lips met. She tasted like cherries, and her mouth parted slightly while our lips locked. Our tongues began a delightful pas de deux.

I withdrew my tongue from her mouth. “Strip,” I ordered.

She backed away and took off her corset top, allowing her full, heavy breasts to fall free. Off came her skirt and a red lace thong. I circled around her, drinking in her zaftig figure. Exactly how I like my women, I thought.

I approached her from behind again. I lightly bit her neck as I placed a hand on her plump ass. I rubbed her right cheek and then gave it a very sharp slap. She sharply drew in her breath and closed her eyes.

“Good girl,” I murmured as I rubbed her skin where it was rapidly turning red. I gently patted her bottom once lightly before smacking it hard again. I then switched to her left cheek and gave it a smack as well. I walked around her again, seeing that her chest was flushed and moving up and down rapidly with excitement.

I took her hand and led her over to the bed. She climbed on it facing away from me and lay face down, ass up. I stroked her warm bottom for a couple of minutes, lightly patting it before undoing my leather belt. I took the belt off and doubled it over so I could control it better.

I took the cold buckle of the belt and ran it across the warm imprints of my hands on her backside. I could see her clench as she felt the cold steel on her skin. I ran the buckle up her spine to the nape of her neck. I leaned over her and whispered in her ear, “Do you want this?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“If it becomes too much, the word is ‘yellow.’ Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

Standing back up straight, I ran the broad side of the belt over her ass one more time fluidly before I gave a short, sharp crack on her left cheek. She half moaned, half cried as she felt the sensation travel up her nerve endings.

I gave a swing and hit her right cheek in the same manner. She reacted by moaning again. Back and forth I went, giving each cheek five lashes. After I hit her right cheek for the fifth time, with her moaning more and more with each smack, I put the belt down and bent over. I kissed each and every lash, tracing over my handiwork with my tongue.

I kissed and licked my way up her body, examine every inch of her alabaster skin with my pink tongue and lips. I moved her hair out of the way and kissed the nape of her neck before sliding my tongue over to her ear and blowing gently in it. She shivered beneath me in delight.

“Did you enjoy that?”

“Yes, Sir,” she purred.

“Wonderful. Just stay where you are. There is more to come.”

I stood up and kicked off my shoes. I took off my clothes, leaving the pants by the bed and tossing the coat, shirt and tie over to the chair.

I crossed back over to the bed and knelt on the floor next to it, my mouth at the same level as her pussy. I took the tip of one finger and traced my way along her plump outer lips, trying to see how wet she was. The answer was “very.”

Licking the tip of my finger to taste her juices, I found myself in heaven. She tasted wonderful, sweet and tangy. I dove in as if I was starving, which was somewhat true. I was full of lustful hunger for her.

My tongue traced the same path that my finger had just followed, occasionally dipping into her honey pot to sample her nectar. She sighed and squirmed as my tongue went to work on her, my hands grabbing the full globes of her beautiful and still a bit tender ass.

My tongue danced over her clit while my fingers started to probe inside her pussy, looking for that special spot. My face was slick with her juices at this point as she begged for me to eat her out.

She clawed the sheets on the bed and screamed as the first waves of orgasm hit her fully. I continued, unrelenting, as the waves of pleasure rolled over her like the ocean’s tides.

“Please, Sir?”

“Please, what?”

“Please, fuck me, Sir. Fuck me right now!” she begged.

I adjusted the mask on my face as I reached down for my pants. Deftly slipping a condom out of a pocket, I told her to flip over. I slid the condom on as she turned over on the bed, her back resting against the sheets.

I climbed onto the bed and eased on top of her. She asked me to fuck her, and I would. However, when I looked into her eyes, I didn’t want to just fuck her. I wanted to start out slowly, tenderly.

I slowly eased into her. Partly so she could get used to me, partly to tease her. She started to thrust her hips up to meet me, but I put a finger on her lips.

“Shh. Patience, my dear,” I murmured. I stared at her, letting her see what was on my mind. I could tell she understood quickly and let her bottom fall softly back onto the bed.

I lay on top of her, fully inside of her now, trying to breathe in her scent as I slowly slid my full length to the edge of her love canal. I left just the head inside her lips and lingered there for a second before plunging all the way back inside with ease. She took a huge breath and threw her head back as I bottomed out inside her.

I soon established a rhythm of short strokes with just the head of my penis inside her alternating with long, full, deep plunges. She wrapped her legs around me as I started to slowly, carefully, pick up speed with my thrusts.
 
Our lips met as our bodies moved in sync. Her pussy was wet and tight, and I could feel myself getting close to the edge. I could feel her pussy grip me tighter as she started to come.

“I’m going to come,” I whispered between kisses.

“Me, too. Come with me,” she said breathlessly.
 
With one final stroke, I filled the condom with my jizz as she milked every last drop out of me.

“Good girl,” I said as I kissed her sweetly, collapsing into her warm embrace.

We made love once more that night. We also fucked once as well. I didn’t get her name that evening, and she never got mine. We parted with one final kiss and the memories of an incredible evening.

A couple of days later, I went into a local coffeehouse on the way to work. I had never stopped at this shop before, but I was in desperate need of a cup of coffee before work.

I got into line, and impatiently checked my watch, tapping my foot. I looked up as the person in front of me finished paying for her coffee and turned around.

I thought I recognized her eyes. Then I saw her smile as she looked at me, and I knew it was her, without a doubt.

“Morning,” I said.

“Good morning,” she said. Then she came over, stood on the balls of her feet, and whispered in my ear, “Sir.”

“I’m Bryan,” I said, kissing her cheek.

“I’m Jessica,” she said before walking over to a table and sitting down.

I ordered a cup of coffee and sat down across from her….

No comments:

Post a Comment