Monday, October 13, 2014

Short Story: "Service Call"

It started with an innocent enough comment from someone on Twitter:

 
I of course had to respond:

 
@SammieSC2 Well...are you sure you HAVE to? Odds are he MIGHT be okay if you don't. I know I would be.
— Jayson Dean (@jaysonfdean) October 8, 2014


@SammieSC2 You might have inspired me to write a new short story. ;)
— Jayson Dean (@jaysonfdean) October 8, 2014

 
And so here is the story. If you like this story and want to see more that I've written, I have actually created a collection of my previous erotic shorts called "Three to Tango." It's available for your Amazon Kindle e-reader or if you have an Amazon app for your smartphone or tablet. You can purchase my book here.
 

 

Service Call

 
It was the last service call of the day for me, and what a day it had been. It was approaching 5pm and I had been working 10 hours straight. Apparently everyone’s air conditioning decided to go out today in the middle of an early fall heat spike. And when you live in Las Vegas, it’s easy for your air conditioning to get overworked and give up the ghost at any time—especially at inconvenient times.
 
I pulled up to the house, grabbed my clipboard and toolbox and hopped out of the truck. I double checked the address against my call sheet as I walked up to the front door and rang the bell. I stood there, waiting. Nobody came to the door. I rang the bell again, a little more impatiently this time.

I couldn’t believe my luck. “The perfect end to a hellish day,” I muttered to myself. All I wanted to do was go home, take a shower and have a beer and some dinner. I rang the bell one more time and knocked twice.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry,” I heard a voice say from behind the door. I looked down at my clipboard to check the name of the customer. The door opened a few seconds later.

“Hi, Miss Baker? I’m Quentin from Southern Nevada HVAC Repair. I’m here to check out your system….” I said. My voice trailed off as I looked up from my clipboard.

I found myself staring into the cherubic face of the homeowner and I lost my train of thought. She was a redhead with bright hazel eyes. Her hair was cut in a bob that framed her face perfectly. But what really had my attention was her body. She was a plus sized goddess wearing a tank top and some workout shorts. The fabric of her tank top was very thin and I could see the outline of her large, plump nipples. Beads of sweat dotted the area around her nose and forehead and I loved looking at her creamy white skin dotted with freckles. As my eyes traced her curves I felt more blood leaving my brain and racing towards my crotch.

I slyly shifted the clipboard and toolbox in front of myself and gave her a smile. She smiled back with a slight twinkle in her eye. Did she catch me checking her out or was I imagining things.

“You can call me Samantha,” she said. “I’m glad you made it. It’s been ridiculously hot here the last couple of days. I don’t know what’s wrong with it. It just keeps blowing hot air.”

“Okay, show me where the thermostat is,” I said, finally able to speak.

“Right this way,” she said as she started down the hall. I was able to take a look at her beautiful ass as she walked ahead of me. My mind was racing as I tried to take all of her in.

But I had a job to do and I had to remain professional. No matter what other parts of my body desired.

I checked the thermostat. It appeared to be working. I turned on the air and set down my toolbox gently on the floor. I took a pen out of my pocket and made some notes on my clipboard. Samantha stood off to my side as I was making my notes.

“So have you been busy today?” she asked.

Just a little bit. It seems like everyone’s having problems with their air right now. Too much work during the summer months,” I chuckled.

I opened my toolbox and took out a small handheld gun. I scanned the living room looking for a vent and aimed the gun at it, squeezing the trigger.

“What is that?” she asked.

“Infrared thermometer. Let’s me gauge just how cool or hot the air is coming out of the vent.”

I checked the display. The air was definitely not working.

“Is the air conditioner unit on the side of the house?”

“Yes, it is,” Samantha said. “Just head out the patio door over there. You can’t miss it. If you need anything else, I’ll be upstairs.”

I picked up my toolbox and smiled at her again. I headed out the patio door. I turned to look as she walked away and headed towards the staircase. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

I went ahead and checked out the air conditioning unit. I opened it, cleaned it up inside and figured out that it just needed to be charged with more Freon. I was able to walk around the side of the house to my truck and grab everything I needed.

Once it was recharged I headed back inside to do a final check. I turned on the air and waited a couple of minutes. As I was waiting I heard what sounded like a buzzing sound. But it didn’t sound like it was coming from the air conditioning system so I didn’t think too much about it.

I used the thermometer to verify that the air was working and gathered up all of my equipment and returned them to the truck. I came back in through the patio door one last time with only my clipboard and a pen.

I could still hear that buzzing sound, and it seemed to get louder as I walked up the stairs.

“Samantha? Are you still up here? I’m done with your air conditioning service. I just need your signature,” I called out.

As I got to the top of the stairs, I was able to figure out where the buzzing noise was coming from. There was a room just off the staircase with a door that was cracked open. I walked over to it. When I looked inside, my jaw dropped.

Samantha was in the middle of the bed in the master bedroom. Her clothes from earlier were lying on the floor. Her eyes were closed, and a Hitachi wand was between her legs. She was squeezing the Hitachi tight with her left hand while the right hand played with her right nipple. She was rolling it around between her fingers and tugging on it. She was biting her lip to try and stay silent.

I accidentally dropped the clipboard. While she hadn’t heard me calling out her name, she heard that. Her eyes opened wide with surprise as she caught me staring at her. She turned the wand off as I scrambled to pick up the clipboard.

“I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I just need your signature and then I’ll go I’m so so sorry,” I said in one breath as I tried to regain my composure.

Samantha slid over to the side of the bed closest to the door and swung around so she was sitting on the edge. She made no move to cover herself up. Instead she beckoned me over with one finger. She wasn’t smiling but she didn’t seem angry either. I couldn’t read her expression at all. I walked over and held out the clipboard and the pen.

She took the clipboard and pen and looked over the documents. She looked me in the eye and signed the form quickly. She attached the pen back to the clipboard and threw it to the side with her left hand. While she slid to her knees she reached out and grabbed my belt with her right hand and pulled me close.  She caressed the bulge in my pants, causing it to grow even more. Still looking me in the eye, she smirked.
 
“Did you really think I didn’t notice you looking at me when I answered the door?” she asked, using both hands to undo my belt. I was too dumbfounded to reply. “I was dressed that way because it was hot in here…but when I saw you pull up and then saw how you looked at me, well, I figured let’s see if he really likes what he saw,” she giggled as she finished undoing my belt. She undid my zipper and grabbed my pants and underwear and pulled them down.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as my rock hard nine inch dick popped out of their cloth restraints. “This is just what I needed,” she said as she started stroking my dick. She took one hand and lightly caressed my balls before she opened her mouth and swallowed me in one gulp.

I sucked in my breath sharply as I felt her warm, wet mouth on me. I closed my eyes and reached my hands out to the side of her head. She was taking her time with me, slowly teasing the underside of my dick with her tongue as she tickled my balls. She ran her tongue lovingly up and down the length of my dick before teasing my sensitive head. She flicked her tongue over the slit in my dick, licking up my precum before diving all the way back down the length of my shaft, deep throating me. I wasn’t guiding her head as much as I was holding on for dear life.

I opened my eyes and caught a glimpse of Samantha looking up at me. The contrast of her pale skin and my dark skin made me even harder than usual. She reached one hand between her legs and started playing with herself as she bobbed her head up and down on my dick, making it wetter and wetter with her spit.

I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off along with my undershirt. My pants were still down around my ankles, but I didn’t care at this point. I could feel myself getting close to cumming, though, due to her mouth and hand action. I reached down and put my hands under her armpits. I pulled her to her feet. I planted my mouth firmly on hers as I pulled her into my embrace. My dick stayed stiff between us as our tongues danced around in each other’s mouth.

I pushed her back onto the bed and quickly climbed up between her legs. Her red pussy hair was trimmed very short, and her lips were glistening still from the Hitachi and her hand. I licked my lips and dove in, eating away with abandon. Her juices tasted sweet and licked and licked at first. I slid one finger inside her and heard her exhale sharply.

“Oh Quentin,” she moaned, wiggling around on the bed and grabbing her nipples. I moved my finger in and out slowly, and she started to match my thrusts. I slipped another finger inside of her with ease and didn’t break the rhythm at all.

She moaned even louder as my fingers and tongues worked all over and inside of her pussy. And then all of a sudden I felt her start to squirt. I continued to work on her as she squirted all over the sheets of her bed, lapping up whatever I could and drinking her up.

When she was done, I slid up her body, kissing every curve of her bounty that I could. She shuddered in response as I played with her pink gumdrop shaped nipples. I made my way to her mouth and she pulled me in tight, licking her juices off of my lips and my chin. I rested the head of my dick just on top of her pussy. She started thrusting her hips as we made out and I teased her a bit by pulling away. She whimpered. I returned my dick to the same spot and this time she reached down with one hand and guided me inside her.
 
I slipped right in due to how wet and willing she was. She felt absolutely amazing. Warm and very tight. She purred with satisfaction as I lay motionless on top of her before I slid almost all the way out, leaving just my head inside her lips. With one swift motion I slid right back inside of her all the way, filling her up.

“Fuck!” she cried out as I hit bottom. She wrapped her legs around me as I started to slide in and out. Her muscles were strong as she was squeezing my dick on each stroke.

“Yes, baby, yes! Fuck that pussy. Own it!” she shouted as I started to pick up the pace.

“Damn, your pussy feels so fucking good!”

“Oh, yeah?”

“Yeah, girl.”

“Take it. Take that pussy,” she cried out.

 I felt a load starting to build up and there was going to be no holding back. I leaned down and whispered in her ear, “I’m gonna cum.”

“Cum inside me, baby. I want to feel your hot load dripping out of me. Fill me,” she whispered back.

We locked lips again as I thrust a couple more times and groaned. I felt her pussy muscles start to contract around me as she squirted one more time along with me. My balls emptied deep inside her.

I caught my breath and slowly pulled out while still facing Samantha. We kissed tenderly, gently this time. She smiled at me.

“The best service call I’ve ever had,” she said.

I just laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment