Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Lust List: Winter 2015-16, Part I

This is, by far, the most enjoyable category of posts that I write every year.

This year, however, in the spirit of the reboot of the site, I am breaking what has traditionally been my cardinal rule:

No repeats.

But...well...as I have stated before in the introduction to past Lust Lists:

The main rule (which I reserve the right to break) is that there is a one-time appearance limit, although it does not necessarily mean that my lust for previous women has abated.

Consider this edition the rule breaking edition.

Again, let me reiterate what this is:

“[T}he compendium of women that, if I can be frank, make me light in the big head and heavy in the small one. Women that get the blood flowing south of the border. Women that I wouldn’t kick out of bed for eating crackers.

(Women that I wouldn’t kick out of bed for eating anything, now that I think about it.)

Okay, fine: Women in the adult industry that I would like to fuck. There. I said it bluntly and crassly.

(And if any of the women on here would be interested in doing a content for trade shoot from my Point Of View, well, you can contact me at: jaysonfdean@gmail.com. ;) Prior work can be viewed on my Clips4Sale store. But I digress.)

The list will be broken up into two parts. Again, to reiterate: This list below features women who have been featured in previous editions of the list. A newcomers list will follow in the next few days.

After the jump, let me present, without further ado, the Winter 2015-16 Lust List (Part I):



Eliza Allure
Eliza's Twitter Account


Lyla Everwett
Lyla's Twitter Account

Sensual Sammie
Sammie's Twitter Account
Lady Lynn
Lady Lynn's Twitter Account

Becki Butterfly
Becki's Twitter Account
Julia Sands
Julia's Twitter Account
Mysti Mountains
Mysti's Twitter Account
Erin Green
Erin's Twitter Account

No comments:

Post a Comment