Monday, July 11, 2016

Short Story: Put Her In A Photograph


“Thank you for being willing to see me today,” she said over the phone as I unlocked the door to my studio. “I’ll be there in about five minutes.

“Okay. The door will be unlocked. Just come on in. I’ll be in the back setting up,” I said as I ended the call. I had been a professional photographer for just a couple of years, and I loved what I did. One of my friends called to say that a coworker of hers was looking to have some glamour shots done but she could only come in on Sundays. I usually take Sunday’s off to recharge my batteries, but it had been a slow week it seemed to be an easy enough gig.

I closed the door behind me and headed back towards the portrait area of my workspace. I clicked on the overhead lights as I pulled down the backdrop and started to rearrange the furniture for a shoot for one.

“Hello?” I heard a voice call faintly.

“Back here,” I shouted as I clicked on one of the umbrella lights and started to adjust it.

I could hear the sound of footsteps approaching. I finished adjusting the light and turned around. I found myself staring into the hazel eyes of my latest model.

She was a couple of inches shorter than me, and she was decidedly curvy—mainly because of the massive baby bump that she was sporting. She was wearing a tank top and maternity jeans, and carrying a medium sized duffel bag. She sported shoulder length red and purple hair with a flower tucked over her right ear.

She held out a hand to me. “I’m Jessica. It’s nice to finally meet you, Hayden. Thank you so much for doing this for me. Elizabeth said you were the best.”
I chuckled. “I wouldn’t say I’m the best, but I do my best. I’m glad Elizabeth spoke so highly of me. So, you wanted to do some head shots and some glamour shots?”

“Something like that,” she said as she clutched the strap of her bag. I noticed a wedding ring on her left hand as she did it.

“Well, let me show you where a changing room is. I do a couple of different kinds of shoots here, so we have a few changing areas,” I said as we walked into the hallway. I pointed down the hallway. “You can use the first door on the right up ahead. Obviously, since we’re alone, feel free to leave your bag there and come on back. I’m going to finish setting up.”

I watched her walk down the hall and head into the dressing room, and I went back to work getting ready. I grabbed my camera and slipped a freshly charged battery and a blank memory card in as I waited.

Jessica came back in wearing a fitted maternity tank dress and strappy heeled sandals. She had put on a little makeup—not that she needed much. It wasn’t just the pregnancy glow that they speak of, but rather a natural beauty that didn’t need much enhancement.

“I wanted to start off with some shots showing off how far along I am. I’m seven months pregnant, and I haven’t taken many pictures over the last few months.”

“That’s fine. Whatever you want to do,” I said as I showed her where I wanted her to stand. I directed her through a series of poses that I usually had expectant mothers go through.

After several minutes, I asked, “So I know you brought more clothing in that bag than a simple dress and shoes. Did you want to put on something else?”

She hesitated when I asked her this. I could tell that something was on her mind. “You don’t have to keep any secrets from me,” I reassured her.

“I do have something else I’d like to change into,” she said finally. She smiled shyly and exited the room.

I sat down and flipped through the pictures I had already taken as I waited for her to return. It seemed to be taking her a lot longer to change than it did the first time, so I headed out into the hallway to see if she was okay.

I found her in a room off to the left. She was wearing one of the robes that she found in the dressing room and looking around. It was a bedroom set with a king sized bed that I used for boudoir photo shoots.

“Are you lost?” I asked, jokingly.

“I don’t think I am,” she said, as she turned to face me and took off her robe. She had applied a bit more makeup and was wearing a babydoll and panty set, which allowed her to show off her belly. Her large, natural breasts were barely contained by the top. I felt a stirring in my pants as I took in all of her beauty.

“I wanted to do something for my husband. Ever since I told him I was pregnant, he hasn’t really wanted to touch me. I thought that maybe a sexy photo shoot would remind him that I’m not just a mommy to be, but still his wife.”

I cleared my throat and nodded. “You’re beautiful,” I blurted out. “I mean, sorry. I mean, you are, but that was unprofessional of me.”

She giggled and smiled at me. “Apology accepted. But it was nice to hear that. It’s been a long time since I’ve heard it.”
I walked over and turned on the umbrella lights to get more lighting into the room. I had her hop up on the bed so I could start taking sexy pictures of her. I wanted to make sure to capture her beauty, and I knew she was becoming more comfortable with each pose.

Of course, I was becoming more and more uncomfortable with each picture. My dick, which had started to get hard when I first saw her in the lingerie, had not gone back down and was straining against my pants. I was doing my best to hide the bulge, but it was not easy, and I don’t know how successful I was in doing so.

I put the camera down on a nightstand. I turned to face Jessica, who was still on the bed. She patted the bed next to her. I hopped up. She reached out to embrace me.

“Thank you very much for doing this for me,” she said.

“Um...no problem,” I said. “Give me a few days to edit the pictures and I’ll have a flash drive of them ready for you. I’ll give you a call when they’re done.”

“That’s great,” she said as we broke the embrace. We were looking deeply into each other’s eyes as we pulled apart. Jessica reached down and started to stroke the bulge straining the front of my pants. I shuddered as she caressed my rock hard dick through the fabric.

“I think you need some relief,” she purred. “I don’t know if you tip photographers, but let me try.” She undid the button to my pants and slid them and my boxers down, freeing my member from my pants. She took one hand and started to stroke me slowly while her other hand rubbed her nipples through the babydoll top.

My brain stopped functioning for a minute. All I could do was stare in disbelief. Disbelief gave way to a wave of pleasure as she laid down on the bed and took all eight inches down her throat in one swift move.

“Holy shit!” I managed to blurt out. She slid me out of her mouth and laughed at my reaction.

I pulled my t-shirt off over my head in a flash, kicked off my shoes and shed my bottoms as Jessica slipped her panties and babydoll off. I lay down next to her and we started making out like virgins on prom night. I reached a hand down to her pussy. She was very, very wet and slippery. I carefully slid one, then two fingers inside her. She moaned through our kisses as I moved my hand back and forth. I pulled my fingers out of her and put them on her lips. Her tongue darted out to lick her juices from my hand.

She had me roll over on to my back, my dick erect like the mast of a sailing ship. She straddled my chest and faced away from me. I couldn’t see anything besides her pussy and belly, and I was quite okay with that. I felt her warm mouth start to suck on me again and I decided to dive in and play with her perfect pink pussy. I’m not normally a fan of 69, but her pussy tasted perfect.
“Oh, Hayden,” she moaned as my tongue hit her slick lips. She started to grind her hips back onto my face. Just when I thought she couldn’t get any wetter, she somehow did. A flood of her juices washed over my face and ran down my chin. I drank in all I could, but I couldn’t keep up with the flow.

She slid off of my face. She remained on the mattress next to me on her hands and knees, facing away from me. She looked back at me and said, “Fuck me. Fuck me, now.”

I didn’t have to be told twice. I slid into her from behind; her pussy was so wet I had no trouble getting my eight inches in. She was so warm and tight I needed a minute to get adjusted.

“Fuck!” she cried out as I started to move my hips back and forth. “Oh my God! Your dick feels so good. So much bigger than my husband’s.”

I was slowly sliding in as far as I could before slowly pulling back until I was almost out, leaving the head of my dick just at the opening of her pussy lips. I would then slowly slide back in, taking my time—savoring every stroke.

I reached up and grabbed her hair. She growled as I did. “Yeah, baby. Fuck me harder. Mmmmmm!”

I started to increase my pace while I tugged on her hair. Her breathing picked up in intensity and I could feel her start to squirt on my dick and thighs as I fucked her harder and faster.

“I want you to cum. I want to feel you cum inside me. Cum deep inside my pregnant pussy,” Jessica started saying. Hearing her voice begging for my cum pushed me over the edge. With one final thrust, I shouted, “I’m cumming!” as I started to unload my balls deep inside of her. I felt her pussy muscles clamping down on me, trying to squeeze every last drop of cum out of me.

I pulled my now softening dick out of her and flopped down on the bed next to her. She was lying next to me, eyes closed, a huge smile on her face.

“Thanks for the tip. I’ll get you those pictures in the next two days,” I said.

She laughed. “Can I come pick them up in person?”

I slid her into my arms. “Of course. Anytime you want.”

“I have a couple of friends who are looking for some similar photos to be done. I’ll have to give them your number.”

I laughed as I felt my dick start to grow hard at the thought. “Absolutely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment