Saturday, January 26, 2013

Coming Soon: Evil Angel's BBW Gold #2



In October I was excited to hear that Evil Angel Video was entering the BBW market with BBW Gold, directed by Joey Silvera.

Here we are, less than six months later, and already we have BBW Gold #2...and this time, it is subtitled "Special Anal Edition."

Anal sex is something that is not prominently featured on most BBW sites or in videos. I've never been sure why that is, but it looks like Joey found a way to make sure that it was a central theme in this edition.

Featuring Klaudia Kelly, Buxom Bella, Eliza Allure, Kelly Shibari, Star Staxx, Christian XXX and Sean Michaels, it hits the streets on February 6.

I still haven't had the funds to purchase BBW Gold #1, but I might have to set aside some of my tax refund and make one weekend a double feature.

For now, we have the trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment