Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Featured Scene: Eliza Allure on First Time Fatties




There's something about redheads. I've always had a soft spot (or is it a hard spot somewhere else?) for them. I can't quite pin down where it came from, but it is the truth.

I also like looking at women who could've been pinup girls back in the 1940s.

Eliza Allure fits both of those bills quite nicely.

This scene is the first time I remember seeing her on video, and yep...another redhead does me in.

It's not just the red hair, though. It's the eyes...the smile...really, the whole package. I look forward to seeing more from her (and more of her) in the coming year, but for now, check out her work on the Plumper Pass network.



3 comments:

  1. I look like I am farting in that picture lol. I wish they hadn't used 535 pics out of the 535 they took of me! geez lol even I don't look perfect every pic!;)

    ReplyDelete