Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Featured Scene: Betty Blac on First Time Fatties



I get the concept of strip poker. I can totally comprehend that, although it is not a game that I have had first hand experience with. The only thing that can come close are those sexy dice games that you can buy at like, Spencers or some other adult novelty store. I had a pair...and I, um, actually never used them either.

Anyway, in this scene, the lovely Betty Blac (a friend of the blog—you can read more about her here) is playing backgammon with Lucas and drinking some wine before, well, things get heated between them in a good way. And really, who can blame Lucas, because if Betty showed up wearing that dress, I wouldn't want to play board games that long, either.

(By the way, Lucas was in the featured scene with Julia Sands a couple of weeks ago. Lucky bastard.)

Even though this scene is on First Time Fatties, this is not Betty's first scene on the Plumper Pass network. So sign up and check out her other scenes with them. It is well worth the money.


No comments:

Post a Comment