Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Featured Scene: Paige Pretty on First Time Fatties



As an aficionado and fan of BBWs, one might assume that I am going to fall into the category of liking tits, ass or bellies.

Well, those are all fine and good, and I am appreciate of all of those things.

But when I am attracted to someone, what I usually gravitate towards first is the face. Specificially, towards that person's eyes. If the eyes don't speak to me, then the rest is kind of meaningless. (Kind of; I am a guy, after all. I do allow some wiggle room.)

The first time I saw Paige Pretty on Plumper Pass, it was her eyes that did me in. The term "bedroom eyes" is an often used cliche, so I won't resort to using it here. Suffice it to say, though, that I found her eyes to be compelling.

Not just in this picture, and not just in the scene; I've seen a couple of pics posted to her Twitter feed that don't feature her in makeup, and I think that she is absolutely gorgeous, and it is mainly because of those eyes. I can't stop looking at them when she's on screen. I don't know what I would do if I met her in person; probably be even more of a stammering introverted mess than I usually am around beautiful women the first time I meet them.

For now, I will have to do with catching her in action in this hot threeway. I want to own a pool table someday.



Check out more of Paige Pretty and other lovely, sexy plus sized women on Plumper Pass today!

No comments:

Post a Comment