Monday, October 8, 2012

Review: Fat Pussy



Sometimes I get DVDs and the titles give me pause. Review a film called, “Fat Pussy?” Not normally what I want to do. But it’s from Juicy Entertainment/Plumper Nation, and I had a fairly good experience viewing one of their other films, so I gave it a whirl. The title comes directly from a line in one of the scenes (Kacey Parker) so it made me feel a bit better about reviewing it.

What I Liked
Plumper Nation does a good job finding good looking women and getting them connected with guys who seem to like BBWs. I find that to be refreshing in the films I’ve seen from this company. Also, watching this film there was (gasp!) men going down on women and eating their pussy. It’s shocking in this day and age to find that happening. Too often it’s men getting their dick sucked and on to the sex. As someone who enjoys performing oral sex on his female partner, it brought a tear to my eye. Best scene: Kacey Parker’s. Hands down.

What I Disliked
Like one of the other films from this company, I have to complain about the sound. There were a few scenes that had outdoor setups/pick up scenes, and the sound for the outdoor scenes were (to quote Charles Barkley), “turrible.”

DVD Quality
DVD featured a gallery. That’s it. That’s the list.

Overall Thoughts
Describing another film from this company, I used the term “no frills” to describe what you get. I think that is apt for this one as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment