Sunday, May 5, 2013

Featured BBW Website: Sammie SC2




So, for something a little bit different.

Before I run this whole redheads will be the death of me thing into the ground, let's feature one more lovely BBW redhead.

Now, we come back to my current hometown of Las Vegas and pick up with a relatively recent transplant to Sin City, Sammie of Southern Charms.

Sammie SC2 as she goes by on Twitter is a mature BBW. She's not a PAWG (phat ass white girl); she is truly a woman. I would say that on the surface she looks quite professional, but if you look at the introductory page for her site, she meets the definition of lady in the streets, freak in the sheets.

I met her in person at an event in Las Vegas about three months ago, and I am still kicking myself for not taking a bit more time to get to know her and flirt a little. Shame on me, and I swear I'm going to do better the next time I see her. Whenever that may be.

This isn't even a hardcore clip, but just see for yourself. This is a teaser clip of her giving a full body massage:



Sorry, where was I? I had drifted off and imagined myself as the guy beneath her, although in my dreams I'm on my back, mouth watering with anticipation as one of those pink nipples drifted towards my lips....

Yeah. Ahem. So, there is plenty more where that came from. So if you like mature BBWs as much as I do, then join her Southern Charms site or check out her videos and buy two or ten. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment