Sunday, May 5, 2013

Featured Scene: Reyna Mae on Hot Sexy Plumpers




I hate being repetitive, but I have a weakness for redheads. It might border on a fetish, but there's something about a woman with red or auburn hair that makes me smile...among, well, other things.

Okay fine. To quote myself:



If that redhead is built like Pennsylvania's own Reyna Mae, then it's no contest at all.

Reyna Mae is a ten year veteran in the industry, and she looks fabulous in her latest scene over at Hot Sexy Plumpers. While I fancy myself as a bit of a handyman myself, I've never had anything happen like this.

Maybe I should move back to Pennsylvania. That might increase my chances.

Reyna Mae has been nominated for a BBW FanFest award for "Best Boobs." Watch the clip below, then go buy a membership at PlumperPass, watch the full scene with all of Reyna's lovely assets on display and vote for her here.





Check out Reyna Mae's latest scene over at Hot Sexy Plumpers - part of the PlumperPass Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment