Saturday, May 4, 2013

Featured Scene: Mazzeratie Monica on Hot Sexy Plumpers



I am a self-proclaimed snocone addict. Here in the Las Vegas Valley there are plenty of purveyors of snocones/snowball/snow cones/shaved ice—whatever you may call syrup covered crushed or shaved ice, there is someone who sells it either from a storefront, a mobile food truck or even a trailer.

Hell, there's even one I go to regularly that is located about three miles from my home. You can usually find me there once a week. :)

However, at all of the snow cone places I've been, I've never encountered anyone who worked there who looked like Mazzeratie Monica. Because if she was selling snow cones in my neighborhood, I'd be there several times a day, just to check out that beautiful face and her luscious ass.

So hats off to the lucky fucker who came across Monica's snow cone stand and manages to score some one-on-one time with her after she's done working for the day. Yeah, snow cones are supposed to cool you off, but I think it would be worth overheating once again if you had Mazzeratie Monica sucking your dick and fucking you.




Check out Mazzeratie Monica's latest scene over at Hot Sexy Plumpers - part of the PlumperPass Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment